Photobucket

Friday, June 19, 2009

Payback to the men and their bikini watching

 Payback to the men and their bikini watching
How many emails have we girls received of these tiny little bikinis??? Well Guys... It's your turn!!!
Photobucket

YOU MUST READ THE NAMES OF THE SWIM SUITS! hahaha..
Photobucket


Inspired by Sasha Baron Cohen this NEW line of swimwear will rock next summer!

The future of men's bathing suits... !!

Photobucket
Sarong for the dong.

Photobucket
peek-a-boo dickie doo.

Photobucket
Dingie dongie.

Photobucket
Spaghetti and meat balls

Photobucket
Wet Willie wonder.

Photobucket
Sling ding

Photobucket
Hot pocket.

Photobucket
 by crackie'

2 comments:

  1. It definitely brings out my gay side ... that made you smile, huh.

    The shop doesn't look that good almost never.

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?