Photobucket

Wednesday, December 20, 2000

About me

I am a woman, a mother, a grandma to a 8 year old boy, and I am granny to a 4 year old girl and her 2 year old brother.  I was raised in  Orange County in southern Ca.
However dear friends," and I do mean dear friends" found this little mountain town by accident with a population of around 800 people at the time and myself and late husband followed. It took no longer than one night here for me to know this is where I would spend the rest of my life. 30 years later and a population now of nearly 2000, there still is not a stop light, or a Wal-Mart. I do not have the tallest pine tree in town in my backyard but I just might have the one with the biggest circumference.
I love a good laugh and that is probably why I enjoy getting those e-mails that I post here. The way that I look at it, I can continue to forward them to friends who are probably to busy to read them, or I can place them all here where they can enjoy them at their leisure.
This is what I would like my readers to do also. Kick back and have a few laughs on me and all those that send me these.
 I am always open to suggestions and actually welcome them. Sooo if you got something to say, I am here to listen to it.


PEACE!!!
Pinetowns1stlady
Better known as Allison


Allison
* Gender: Female
* Astrological Sign: Capricorn
* Industry: Arts
* Occupation: Living Life
* Location: Northeastern, : California : United States

About Me

Hello, I am just a woman that found an unknown passion a little over 3 years ago, and that is working with wood. I live in an extremely small town that I love and I live a quiet life. I am the mother to 4 grown sons, mother-in-law to 2 beautiful woman and have 3 grandchildren. Respect, trust and friendship are extremely important to me and I do not take any of them lightly. I am 3 years into working with wood and less than a year into blogging. I find them both fascinating. I also love animals and have 2 dogs, "Buick and Nala" along with 2 cockatiels, named Ayjah and Lucinda.I love a good laugh. Humor is awesome. PEACE!!!

What spells can you cast with magic markers?
The spell of imagination!!!

Interests

* True Friends
* To Learn & Learn some more
* Woodworking
* Crocheting

Favorite Movies

* Con-Air
* Shawshank Redemption
* Field of Dreams
* Wizard of Oz.

Favorite Music

* Good ol' rock & roll
* The Blues

Favorite Books

* Jonathon Livingston Seagull
* Tuesdays with Morrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?