Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Cowboy Whisperer

Cowboy: 'That your dog?'

 Indian: 'Yep.'

 Cowboy: 'Mind if I speak to him?'

 Indian: 'Dog no talk.'

 Cowboy: 'Hey dog, how's it going?'

 Dog: 'Doin' all right.'

 Indian: (Look of shock!)

 Cowboy: 'Is this Indian your owner?'

 Dog: 'Yep.'

 Cowboy: 'How's he treating you?'

 Dog: 'Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food & takes

 me to the lake once a week to play.'

 Indian: (Look of total disbelief)

 Cowboy: 'Mind if I talk to your horse?'

 Indian: 'Horse no talk.'

 Cowboy: 'Hey horse, how's it going?'

 Horse: 'Cool.'

 Indian: (Extreme look of shock!)

 Cowboy: 'Is this your owner?'

 Horse: 'Yep.'

 Cowboy: 'How's he treating you?'

 Horse: 'Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down

 often & keeps me in a lean-to to protect me from the weather.'

 Indian: (Look of total amazement)

 Cowboy: 'Mind if I talk to your sheep?'

 Indian: 'Sheep Lie.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?