Photobucket

Friday, December 19, 2008

*FREE SEX*

*A Texaco gas station in Edinburg, Texas, was trying to increase its sales, so the owner put up a sign saying, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up'. *

*Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank, and then asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10.  If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex.  The redneck then guessed 8, and the proprietor said, 'You were close. The number was 7.  Sorry, no sex this time.'*

*A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for a fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex.  The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.  The redneck guessed 2 this time.  Again the proprietor said, 'Sorry, it was 3.  You were close, but no free sex this time.'*

* As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, 'I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex. '  Bubba replied, 'No it ain't, Billy Ray.  It ain't rigged ----- my wife won twice last week.'!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?