Photobucket

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kenney the Rooster

Kenny the rooster cost a lot of money, but the farmer
decides he'd be worth it. So, he buys Kenny.

The farmer takes Kenny home and sets him down in the
barnyard, first, giving the rooster a pep talk.

"I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of
chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money.
Consequently, I'll need you to do a good job. So, take
your time and have some fun," the farmer said, with
a chuckle.

Kenny seemed to understand, so the farmer pointed toward
the Hen house and Kenny took off like a shot. WHAM!-
Kenny nails every hen in the hen house- three or four
times, and the farmer is really shocked.

After that the farmer hears a commotion in the duck
pen, sure enough, Kenny is in there.

Later, the farmer sees Kenny after a flock of geese,
down by the lake. Once again - WHAM! He gets all the
geese.

By sunset he sees Kenny out in the fields chasing quail
and pheasants. The farmer is distraught and worried
that his expensive rooster won't even last 24 hours.
Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the
next day,to find Kenny on his back, stone cold in the
middle of the yard, vultures are circling overhead.

The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colourful
and expensive animal, shakes his head and says, "Oh,
Kenny, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you
to slow down, now look what you've done to yourself."

Kenny opens one eye, nods toward the vultures circling
in the sky and says, "Shhh, they're getting closer".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?