Photobucket

Sunday, December 21, 2008

WILL I LIVE TO BE 80

Some times you just have to ask yourself 'Will I live to be 80?'

I recently chose a new primary care physician. After two visits and
exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly
well' for my age. A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't
resist asking him, 'Do
you think I'll live to be 80?' He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco or drink
alcoholic beverages?'
'No,' I replied. 'I don't do drugs, either.' Then he asked, 'Do you eat
rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?'
I said, 'No, my other doctor said that all red meat is unhealthy!' 'Do
you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, fishing
or relaxing on the beach?' 'No, I don't,' I said. He asked, 'Do you
gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?' 'No,' I said. 'I don't
do any of those things.'

Then he looked at me and asked, 'Then why do you give a shit?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?