Photobucket

Saturday, January 31, 2009

DON'T HIRE POOKIE


I know that everyone  needs a job, but there are some places where
yo' cuzins'  should not be allowed to work.

There was a case in one hospital's Intensive Care Unit where patients  always
died in the same bed on Sunday morning, at about 11 a.m.  regardless of their
medical condition. This puzzled the doctors and some  even thought that had
something to do with the  supernatural.


No one could  solve the mystery as to why the deaths occurred around 11a.m.
on  Sundays. So a world wide team of experts were assembled to investigate  the
cause of the incidents.

The next Sunday  morning, a few minutes before 11 a.m. all the doctors and
nurses  nervously wait outside the ward to see for themselves what the terrible
phenomenon was all about. Some were holding wooden crosses, prayer  books,
and other holy objects to ward off the evil spirits.

Just  when the clock struck 11.....Pookie Johnson, the part time Sunday
sweeper entered the ward and unplugged the life support system, so that  he
could plug in the vacuum cleaner...

AND THAT'S ALL I'M GONNA  SAY....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?