Photobucket

Monday, January 12, 2009

Rural Kids of Texas

    Miss Sally Edwards is a highly esteemed third grade teacher at Jacksboro Elementary. In an effort to prepare her students for the all-important TAKS test, she compiled an exam consisting of 20 questions, which she administered to her class last Tuesday.
    The exam purposely covered a broad array of topics.

I call your attention to question # 11, which simply read:


LIST, IN ANY ORDER, THE FOUR SEASONS:
1. ________  2. ________ 3.________  4. ________

Now, could you possibly imagine that 67% of the students gave the following answer?


                                  ********  SCROLL DOWN  *******
 
 
 
 
 




1. DOVE SEASON    2. DEER SEASON   3. DUCK SEASON    4.  TURKEY SEASON

GOD BLESS THE RURAL KIDS OF TEXAS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?