Photobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

Beep, beep, beep

A mother took her five-year-old son with her  
To the bank on a busy lunchtime.
They got behind a very fat woman wearing a
Business suit complete with pager
.

As they waited patiently, the little boy said loudly,
'Gee, she's fat!'

The mother bent down and whispered in
The little boys ear to be quiet.

A couple of minutes passed by and the little boy spread
His hands as far as they would go and announced;


'I'll bet her butt is this wide!'

The fat woman turns around and glares at the little boy.
The mother gave him a good telling off,
And told him to be quiet.
After a brief lull, the large woman reached the front of the line.
Just then, her pager began to emit a

Beep, beep, beep

The little boy yells out,

'Run  for your life, she's backing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?