Photobucket

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Fear

 EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A FEAR OF SOMEONE hiding under my
 bed!
  SO I WENT
 TO A SHRINK  AND TOLD HIM
 'I've got problems. Every time I go to
 bed I think there's somebody
 under it.  I'm scared.  I think
 I'm going crazy.'

 'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the
shrink.     'Come
 talk to me three t imes a week and we
 should be able to get rid of
 those fears..'
'How much do you charge?'
 'Eighty dollars per visit,' replied the
 doctor.   'I'll sleep on
 it,' I said.

 Six months later the doctor met me on the street. 'Why
 didn't you
 come to see me about those fears you were having?' he
 asked.
 'Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is an
 awful
 lot of money! A bartender cured me for $10. I was so happy to
 have
 saved all that money that I went and bought me a new pickup!'

 'Is that so!' With a bit of an attitude the Dr. said, 'and how, may I ask,
 did a
 bartender cure you?'

 'He told me to cut the legs off the bed! - Ain't
 nobody under there now!!!'

 SCREW THOSE SHRINKS.. GO HAVE A
 DRINK & TALK TO YOUR BARTENDER!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?