Photobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009

A farmer and a cop

A Missouri Sheriff stops at a ranch in rural MO and talks with an old
 farmer.


 He tells the farmer, 'I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown
 drugs.'

 The old farmer says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'

 The Sheriff verbally explodes saying,

 'Mister, I have the authority of the Sheriff's Department with me.'
 Reaching
 into his rear pant pocket and removing his badge, the officer proudly
 displays it to the farmer.

 'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever
 I wish...on any land. No questions asked or answers given.

 Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

 The old farmer nods politely and goes about his chores.

 Later, the farmer hears loud screams and spies the Sheriff running for
 his life and close behind is the farmer's bull. With every step the bull is
 gaining ground on the officer. The Sheriff is clearly terrified.

 The old farmer immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence
 and yells at the top of his lungs.....

 'Your badge! Show him your badge!

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?