Photobucket

Thursday, April 23, 2009

To get a woman to bed!

What is the difference between taking girls/women to bed at the following ages: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58. 68, and 78 ?
 
At 8 -- You take her to bed and tell her a story.
 
At 18 -- You tell her a story so you can take her to bed.

At 28 -- You don't need to tell her a story to take her to 

 
At 38 -- She tells you a story and takes you to bed.
 
 
At 48 -- She tells you a story to avoid going to bed. 

 
At 58 -- You stay in bed to avoid her story.
 
At 68 -- If you take her to bed, that WILL be a story!
 
And at 78 -- What story??? What bed??? Who the hell are you???
 
 

 

2 comments:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?