Photobucket

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Who invented the toothbrush?

Who invented the toothbrush ?
A Redneck.
(If it had been invented by anyone else,
it would have been called a teethbrush.)


A State Trooper pulls over a pickup on Highway 16
and says to the driver, 'Got any I.D. ?'.
and the driver replies 'Bout wut?'



Did you hear about the $3 million Redneck Lottery ?
The winner gets $3.00 a year for a million years.


A new Redneck law was just recent ly passed
When a couple gets divorced, they are STILL cousins.



Did you hear that the Redneck governor's mansion burned down ?
'Yep. Prit'near took out the whole trailer park. The library was a total loss too. Both books went poof . . up in flames and the governor hadn't even finished coloring one of them.'

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?