Photobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

Reason For Divorce

Reason For Divorce

 

A Jewish woman said to her mother, "I'm divorcing Norm!  All he wants is anal sex, and my asshole is now the size of a 50 cent piece when it used to be about the size of a nickel."


Her mother replied, "You're married to a multi-millionaire businessman, you live in an 8 bedroom mansion, you drive a Ferrari, you get $2,000 a week allowance, you take 6 vacations a year!"

"You want to throw all that away over 45 cents?"

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?