Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wooden Leg Insurance

 Wooden Leg Insurance

                A man and his wife, moved back home to Missouri , from Texas . The

husband had a wooden leg, and to insure it back in Texas, it cost them $2000. per year!

When  they arrived in Missouri , they went to an insurance agency to see how much it would cost to insure his wooden leg.

The agent looked it up on the computer and said: '$39.00'

The husband was shocked and asked why it was so cheap here in

Missouri to insure it because it cost him $2000 in Texas !

The insurance agent turned his computer screen to the couple and

said, 'Well, here it is on the screen, it says: Any

wooden structure, with a sprinkler system above it, is

$39.00... You just have to know how to describe it!'

 

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?