Photobucket

Sunday, July 26, 2009

KidsAreQuick

KidsAreQuick

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
 
MARIA:
Here it is.
TEACHER: 
Correct. Now class, who discovered America? 
CLASS: Maria.
 
______________________________ ______


TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
 
_______________________________________ ___


TEACHER: 
Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?' 
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D- I-A-L'
 
TEACHER: 
No, that's wrong 
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

(I Love this kid)

_____________________ _______________________


TEACHER: 
Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? 
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
 
TEACHER: 
What are you talking about? 
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O. 
__________________________________


TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we
didn't have ten years ago. 
WINNIE: Me!
 
_____________________ _____________________ 


TEACHER: 
Glen, why do you always get so dirty? 
GLEN: 
Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are. 
_______________________________________


TEACHER: 
Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. ' 
MILLIE: I is..

TEACHER: 
No, Millie...... Always say, 'I am.' 
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'

________________________________


TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?

LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
 
_____________________ _________________ 


TEACHER: 
Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? 
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook. 
_____________________ _________ 


TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
 
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog. 
_____________________ ______________


TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD: A teacher

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?