Photobucket

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bonafide Rednecks

A Tennessee couple -- Dave and Rebecca Kosmitis both bonifide rednecks, had 9 children.
They went to the  doctor to see about getting Dave 'fixed.'

The doctor gladly  started the required procedure and asked them what finally made them make  the decision.
Why, after 9  children, would they choose to do this?


Dave replied that they had read in a recent article that 1 out of every 10 children
being born in the United States was Mexican, and they didn't want to take a chance on having
a Mexican Baby because neither of them could speak Spanish.

 

2 comments:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?