Photobucket

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Child Support

To All my Friends & Family:

I am letting you know before you hear it from anyone else, or on the news, or through the internet rumor mill, that I have been contacted by a woman who alleges that I am the father of her child.

I do not know whether she wishes to substantiate this by means of a DNA test, however she has sent me a photograph of the child, which bears a very strong & undeniable resemblance to me.

On the basis of this photographic evidence I have decided to begin paying child support.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl ... I was afraid to post that one ... YOU GO GIRL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfair. I`ll sue you. The pictue was mine taken by my dad when I was a kid .

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?