Photobucket

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Illegal immigrants

 This was nominated for  best joke of the year - worth sharing.
A  Somali arrives in Vancouver as a  new immigrant to America .  He  stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says  ... 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me
housing,  money for food, free  medical care, free education and no taxes!'

The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am  Mexican.'

The  man goes on and encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such a  beautiful country here in America !'
The person says, 'I not American, I Vietnamese.'

The  new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand  and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful America !'

That person puts up his hand  and says, 'I am from Middle East , I am not American !'
He  finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you a American ?'
She says , 'No, I am  from Africa !'
Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the  Americans ?'
The  African lady checks her watch and says ...'Probably at  work'

2 comments:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?