Photobucket

Monday, March 1, 2010

9 gentlemen a day


I am seeing 9 gentlemen every day.  As soon as I wake up, Will Power helps me get out of bed.




Then I go to see John


Then Charlie Horse comes along & when he is here, he takes a lot of my time & attention. 



When he leaves, Arthur Ritis shows up & stays the rest of the day.  He doesn't like to stay in one place very long, so he takes me from joint to joint.

After such a busy day, I'm really tired & glad to go to bed with Ben Gay. What a life!  Oh, Yes, I'm flirting with Al Zymer.


And thinking of calling BUD WEISER , JACK DANIELS or JOHNNY WALKER to come and keep me company.

Now remember:

Life is like a roll of toilet paper.  The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes...so have fun think 'good thoughts' only, learn to laugh at yourself, and count your blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?