Photobucket

Saturday, March 13, 2010

How to get to Heaven from Ireland



 
How to get to Heaven from  Ireland


I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class  to see if they understood the  concept of getting to heaven.

I asked  them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all  my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?'

'NO!'  the children answered.

'If I  cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept everything tidy,  would that get me into heaven?'

Again,  the answer was 'NO!' By now I was starting to smile.

'Well,  then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweets to all the children, and  loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?'

Again, they all answered 'NO!'.

I was just bursting with pride for  them.

I continued,

' Then how can I get into heaven?' A six year-old  boy shouted out:


"  YUV GOTTA BE FOOKN' DEAD...." 

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?