Photobucket

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Old Love

 Old Love . . .

 A husband in his back yard is trying to fly a kite.

He throws the kite up
 in the air, the wind catches it for a few seconds, then it comes crashing  back down to earth.

He tries this a few more times with no success, all the while, his wife is
 watching from the kitchen window.

Muttering to herself how men need to be told how to do everything, she  opens the window and yells to her husband,
"You need a piece of tail."The man turns with a confused look on his face and says,

"Make up your  mind, last night you told me to go fly a kite!!!"

Thanks E.W.

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?