Photobucket

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wisdom From Senior Citizens

Wisdom From Senior Citizens


1. I started with nothing. I still have most of it.

2. When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?

3. I finally got my head together, now my body is falling
apart.

4. Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

5. All reports are in. Life is now officially unfair.

6. If all is not lost, where is it?

7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

8. If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.

9. The first rule of holes: if you are in one, stop digging.

10. I tried to get a life once, but they told me they were
out of stock.

11. I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway
though.

12. It was so different before everything changed.

13. Some day's you're the dog, and some day's you're the
hydrant.

14. Nostalgia isn't what it use to be.

15. Old programmers never die. They just terminate and
stay resident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?