Photobucket

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A drunken Irishman

A drunken Irishman is driving through the city of Dublin on
St. Patty's Day and his car is weaving violently all over
the road. An Irish cop pulls him over.

"So," says the cop to the driver, "where have you been?"

"I've been to the pub," slurs the drunk.

"Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a
few."

"I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding
his arms, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out
of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the man. "For a minute there, I
thought I'd gone deaf."

3 comments:

  1. You did it again. That just happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Woodsterman and I.J.Swamy- I thought it was pretty funny myself. If it weren't for everyday people sending me this stuff I would not be able to post! So kudos to them also!

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?