Photobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Koala in a gum tree

This is one I had posted on my other blog. To me it is definitely worth another post. I find it very funny, plus the visual is just as funny! What do you think?

A Koala in a gum tree
 
A Koala was sitting in a gum tree...... smoking a joint
when a little lizard walked past, looked up and said,

"Hey Koala! What are you doing?"

The Koala said, "Smoking a joint, come up and have some." 
So the little lizard climbed up and sat next to the koala
where they enjoyed a few joints. 

After a while the little lizard said that his mouth was "dry"
and that he was going to get a drink from the river.

The little lizard was so stoned that he leaned too far
over and fell into the river.
A crocodile saw this and swam over to the little lizard and  
helped him to the side.  Then he asked the little lizard,

"What's the matter with you?"

The little lizard explained to the crocodile that he
was sitting smoking a joint with the Koala in the tree,
got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile said that he had to check this out and walked
into the rain forest, found the tree where the koala was
sitting finishing a joint.  The crocodile looked up and said,

"Hey you!"

So the Koala looked down at him and said,
 
"Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude......
How much water did you drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?