Photobucket

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Milkman

A  blonde heard that baths in milk would make her  beautiful. She left a note for her milkman to  leave 25 gallons of milk.  
When  the milkman read the note, he felt there must be  a mistake.  He thought she probably meant  2.5 gallons. 
So he knocked on the door to  clarify the point. The blonde came to the door  and the milkman said, "I found your note asking  me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5  gallons?"
The blonde said, "No, I want 25  gallons.  I'm going to fill my bathtub up  with milk and take a milk bath so I can look  young and beautiful again."
The milkman  asked, "Do you want it  pasteurized?"
The  blonde said, "No, just up to my boobs. I can  splash it on my eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?