Photobucket

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recycled songs

"Originally I had named this blog "This too shall pass (thru)" and my first post was on December 12th 2007. I learned after a year that name was not working for this blog in many ways. 
I changed it to "A Daily Laugh" and posted the first post on December 18th 2008. 
477 posts on this blog and who knows how many on "This too shall pass (thru)" later, I have come across many many jokes. But today's post is perhaps my all time favorite.
It may be my age.
It may be that I grew up on all these songs, 
or perhaps it is the fact that I can relate!
I sure hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!"
Enjoy

 
Some of the artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers ...



They include:

Bobby Darin ---Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' A Flash



Herman's Hermits ---Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely  Walker


Ringo Starr ---I Get By With A Little Help From Depends


The Bee Gees -- -How Can You Mend A Broken Hip?

 


Roberta Flack---The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face


 

Johnny Nash ---I Can't See Clearly Now.
 
 

Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver


The Commodores ---Once, Twice, Three Times To The Bathroom


 Procol Harem--A Whiter Shade of Hair
 



Leo Sayer ---You Make Me Feel Like Napping


The Temptations ---Papa's Got A Kidney Stone
                                    


Abba---Denture Queen 
          
"You haven't seen my teeth have you Wilma?
 


Tony Orlando ---Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall 


Helen Reddy ---I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore

 

Leslie Gore---It's My Procedure, And I'll Cry If I Want To
And Last but NOT least...


 Willie Nelson ---On the Commode Again!!!!!!!!
                     

2 comments:

  1. WOW, have I been around that long? I remember the old blog ... passing thru ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a long time eh? Hard to believe huh?

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?