Photobucket

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving with Maxine

To my readers of A Daily Laugh, I just would like to take this opportunity (being Thanksgiving and all) to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to stop by my blog, or subscribing to it or getting "A Daily Laugh" delivered to your in-box.

I really appreciate those of you that send me these e-mails that make me putting this blog together possible. And last but not least, thank you for your comments.
I soooo look forward to reading your  comments!  When you leave me a comment, it REALLY makes my day!
Some of you have been with me and this blog since the beginning. It's hard to believe that "A Daily Laugh" is over 3 years old.
I would not be able to have this blog nor would I have "met" sooo many of you on here if it were not for YOU!!!
In this very early morning hour of Thanksgiving day I want you to know how thankful I am to have all of YOU.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!









1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Allison! I've thoroughly enjoyed coming here!

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?