Photobucket

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fwd: FW: the cowboy


Allison



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: connie bear vcelik <yakyakyak813@live.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 1:30 PM
Subject: FW: the cowboy
To: ALLISON SLAY WHITE SLAY WHITE <allisonslaywhite@gmail.com>, "ambervcelik@yahoo.com" <ambervcelik@yahoo.com>, David Vcelik <dvcelik@yahoo.com>, "dvboomer@aol.com" <dvboomer@aol.com>, kelly slaten <helloitsmom1@yahoo.com>, "pinetowns1stlady@gmail.com" <pinetowns1stlady@gmail.com>, SHANE SLATEN <hubley7@yahoo.com>, "tweetypie1943@aol.com" <tweetypie1943@aol.com>





From: sodajerkd@hotmail.com
To: brendski70@hotmail.com
Subject: the cowboy
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:13:36 -0600





                                                
> > > > A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
> >
> > 'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked.
> >
> > 'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered.
> >
> > 'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota , I came upon a gang of bikers, who were threatening a young woman.
> >

> > I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.
> >
> > So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him in his face ...
> >
> > Kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground.
> >
> > I yelled, 'Now, back off!! Or I'll kick the sh*t out of all of you!'
> >
> > St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'
> >
> > 'Just a couple of minutes ago...'
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >




Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you're up to on Facebook. Find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?