Photobucket

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hallucination

Not exactly funny but worth the post I would say. 

This isn't one of those things to scare you with a loud noise or anything - try it out, it's pretty cool!
Try this and see what happens. 
You have to look at the screen for 30 seconds to make it work. 

Follow the instructions.
1.- Click on the link below
2.- Then "click me to get trippy",
3.- Look at the center of the screen for at least 30 seconds (no cheating), and then
4.- Look at your hand holding the mouse, without moving it away from the mouse..  

 ( it is called "cenesthetic hallucination")

(Don't forget to click your back button a time or two and let me know what you think!)
Allison





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?