Photobucket

Monday, January 31, 2011

HOW THE WORLD WORKS LATELY

( funny--but unfortunately it's how the world thinks lately)

How the world works lately...
 


If a
man cuts his finger off while
Slicing salami at work,

He blames the restaurant.


If you smoke three packs a day
For 40 years and die of lung cancer,

Your family blames the
Tobacco company.

If your neighbor crashes
Into
a tree while driving home drunk,
He blames the bartender.


If your grandchildren are
 

Brats without manners,

You blame television.


If your friend is shot by a

Deranged madman,

You blame the gun manufacturer..


And if a crazed person breaks

Into
the cockpit and
Tries
to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet,
And
the passengers
Kill
him instead,
The mother of the crazed deceased
Blames the airline.


I must have lived too long to

Understand
the world
As
it is anymore.

So, if I die while my
OLD WRINKLED ASS
is parked in front of this computer,
I want all of you to
 
Blame
Bill Gates .

 
Have a nice day!


2 comments:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?