Photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

Man In The Beans

Subject: Man In The Beans
Here's a little brain teaser. It's a timed test.

THE TRICK: FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:
This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious.
Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think,
' Why didn't I see him immediately? '
Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3
seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most
people.
If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half
of the brain is developed normally.
If you find the man between 1 minute
and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and
you need to eat more protein.
If you have not found the man after 3
minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make
that part of the brain stronger!!!

And, yes, the man is really there!!

3 comments:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?