Photobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

Replacement Windows

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the
contractor who had installed them.

He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago
and I still hadn't paid for them.


Hellloooo,............just because
I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid.
 

So,  I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last
year,  "that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!
Helllooooo?  It's been a year!", I told him. 

There was only silence
at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never
called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if that's the same blond contractor I got my windows from?

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?