Photobucket

Monday, April 11, 2011

Fwd: FW: Dear Tide...


Allison



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Guest <jlguest@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 2:18 PM
Subject: FW: Dear Tide...
To:




In God We Trust
 
Dear Tide:

I am writing to say
what an excellent product
you have.
I've used it all of my married life.
Now that I am in my fifties
I find it even better!
In fact, about a month ago,
I spilled some red wine
on my new white blouse.
My inconsiderate and uncaring husband
started to belittle me about how clumsy I was,
and generally started becoming
a pain in the neck.
One thing led to another and somehow
I ended up with
his blood
on my new white blouse!
I grabbed my bottle
of Tide with bleach alternative,
to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains
 came out!
In fact, the stains came out
so well the detectives
who came by yesterday
told me that the DNA tests
on my blouse were negative
and then my attorney called
and said that I was no longer considered a
suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

What a relief!
Going through menopause
is bad enough
without being a murder suspect!
I thank you, once again,
for having a great product.

Well, gotta go,
have to write to
the Hefty bag people....

 

 

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?