Photobucket

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WHY GOD MADE PETS



WHY GOD MADE PETS



They help out around the house...

They protect our children.. 

They look out for the smaller ones... 

They show us how to relax...


They 'converse' with each other.
They help you when you're down...

They are great at decorating for the holidays.. 


They have 'great' expectations. 

They are Patriotic. 

LULU!!!!!!!!!!
They are happy to 'test' the water. 



They love their 'teddies'  
 They know who's BOSS.

 AND - They know when we need a good LAUGH!

 

HAVE YOU SMILED TODAY?????


It is done by moving the corners of the mouth upward.

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW..............





2 comments:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?