Photobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fwd: Its on! I got you first


Allison



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <marcblock@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM
Subject: Its on! I got you first
To: pinetowns1stlady@gmail.com, brianbootow@gmail.com, cliffield@comcast.net, darmstrong_1@att.net, shwark@att.net, francold@att.net, lindasowden@aol.com, melodee19@att.net, sagrario.cross@arcadis-us.com, lindalamom@gmail.com







IT'S ON!!!      I GOT YOU FIRST!!!!!!!!!


IT'S ON !!!!


You can't send this back to me....that's the rules of the game.. 


Just a reminder Christmas will be here before you know it
 

~You have just been hit with an e-mail snow ball!~ 


It's the start of. 


Snow Ball Fight 
2011  One rule to this game...

You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!

Now..

Go get as many people as you can,

Before they get you!

I got you first! And you can't get me back! 



Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!
(hehe) 



We do not stop playing because we grow old; 

We grow old because we stop playing. 


Never Be The First To Get Old!!!! ! 
If you see someone without a smile, give him yours.               Have a GREAT Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?