Photobucket

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Sheriffs Exam



The Sheriff's Exam


A man seeking to join a south Texas Sheriffs Department is being interviewed. The Sergeant doing the interview asks the recruit a question. "Your qualifications all look good, but there is an Attitude Suitability Test that you must take before you can be accepted."

Then, sliding a service pistol across the desk, he says, "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, six Liberal Democrats, and a rabbit."

"Why the rabbit?" the man asks.

"That's the attitude we want" says the Sergeant. "When can you start?" 413fa31e6c760cae36dc5192700c9ab4ef029818ec64f38596

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?