Photobucket

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Husband's Support

  An 80 year old woman was arrested for shop lifting. When
 she went before the judge he asked her, "What did you steal?"
         She replied, "A can of peaches."
      
         The judge asked her why she had stolen them and she
 replied that she was hungry.
      
         The judge then asked her how many peaches were in the
 can.  She replied,"6."
      
         The judge then said, "I will give you 6 days in jail."
      
         Before the judge could actually pronounce the punishment
 the woman's husband spoke up and asked the judge if he could say
 something.
         He said, "What is it?"
      
        The husband said  "She also stole a can of peas."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?