Photobucket

Monday, May 4, 2009

What five will you chose?

 This was sent to me as an e-mail, that is why at the end it brings up being sent. I thought it was quite funny!
(Thanks to Connie Bear for this one)



In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of fruits on it.

They are:

A. Apple
B. Banana
C. Strawberry
D. Peach
E. Orange

Which fruit will you choose?
Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it.  This is great, I was astounded!

Your choice reveals a lot about you!


Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN;







If you have chosen:

A. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
B. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
C. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
D. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
E. Orange : That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges




Also I bet that right now you would like to find Me and

Kick my ASS!

Photobucket

Well, You won't find me...because
I am still hunting down
The ASS
Who sent this to me...

Have a Purrrr-fect Day!

Photobucket

"Poop Happens"

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?