Photobucket

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Once upon a time

Once upon a time
in a far away land

a beautiful independent,
self assured princess

happened upon a frog as she sat
contemplating ecological issues
on the shores of an unpolluted pond
in a verdant meadow near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap
and said: "Elegant Lady,
I was once a handsome prince,
until an evil witch cast a spell upon me."

One kiss from you however
and I will turn back
into the dapper, young prince that O am

and then, my sweet, we can marry

and set up housekeeping in your castle

with my mother,

where you can prepare my meals,

clean my clothes, bear my children,

and forever feel
grateful and happy doing so."

That night,

as the princess dined sumptuously

on lightly sauteed frog legs

seasoned in a white wine sauce,

she chuckled and thought to herself:

I don't FUCKIN' think so!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?