Photobucket

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life becomes more practical for old guys

  Life becomes more practical for old guys
 A crusty old golfer comes in from a round of golf at a new course and heads into the grill room. As he passes through the swinging doors he sees a sign hanging over the bar :
 COLD BEER: $2.00
 HAMBURGER: $2.25
 CHEESEBURGER: $2.50
 CHICKEN SANDWICH : $3.50
 HAND JOB: $50.00
 Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment, the old golfer walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers. She glides down behind the bar to the old golfer..
 "Yes?" she inquires with a wide, knowing smile, "May I help you?"
 The old golfer leans over the bar, "I was wondering, young lady," he whispers, "Are you the one who gives the hand-jobs? "
 She looks into his eyes with that wide smile and purrs:
 "Yes Sir , I sure am "
 The old golfer leans closer and whispers softly into her left ear, "Well, wash your hands real good, cause I want a cheeseburger."

2 comments:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?