Photobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Four Old Yugoslavian Ladies

 These four older ladies that lived in Yugoslavia
    Always sat outside together near the church
    And chatted about when they were younger.
    One month ago they pooled their money together
    And bought a laptop.

Never having been but heard all about Florida , 
 They just happened to click on St. Augustine, FL. and    
 They read about the "Fountain of Youth" claimed by 
 The Spaniards when they arrived there.
They collected up all they had left and sent for four 
 Bottles of the water. As soon as it arrived, they drank as directed.

    The rest of this story will make you a believer, because
    Here they are today...................



  
    No.......This is TRUE!     Really!
   We have a limited supply of this water
   Available at an incredible $1,499.95 a bottle.
 
 HURRY BEFORE THE INVENTORY RUNS OUT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The water's great, but how much for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too costly for regaining youth during old age.

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?