Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Miss Airport Pin Up Girl

To My Readers. Sometimes I will get something to post on this blog from someone after I already posted a post for the day, but the one that I just got is so damn funny that I just can't wait until  tomorrow to post it.
Well that's what is happening today. I just now got this and it really did have me ROTFL!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Special thanks to Dan for sending me this.  
Allison

 Miss Airport 2011 Calendar














 American Healthcare.............


1 comment:

  1. I'm having a hard time picking a winner, but the colonoscopy felt wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?