Photobucket

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rednecks again?

To my readers, I have seen some of these before but not all. A shout out goes to Eric for sending me these;
 Thanks, Mondays Child
 Redneck Yard Swing 

A Redneck passed away and left his entireEstate to his beloved widow . . . But she can't touch it 'till she's 14. 

Redneck ice chest



How do you know when you're staying in a Redneck motel?When you call the front desk and say, " I gotta leak in my sink, and the clerk replies ....."Go ahead." 
Redneck Cellar




Redneck Garden
 

Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age for Rednecks to 32 !  It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools. 
Redneck Limo


Two reasons why it's so hard to solve a Redneck murder:
              1) The DNA is all the same 
             2) There are no dental records
Redneck Mailbox


Who invented the toothbrush? A Redneck!! (If it had been invented by anyone else, it would have been a teeth brush) 

Redneck Weenie Roast 

A new Redneck law was just recently passedWhen a couple gets divorced, they are STILL cousins.
Redneck Wheelchair

Did you hear that the Redneck Governor's Mansion burned down?'Yep.. Prit'near took out the whole trailer park.. The library was a total loss too. Both books went poof . . . Up in flames and the Governor hadn't even finished coloring one of them.'
A Redneck Thanksgiving
(if Norman Rockwell were a Redneck)

A State Trooper pulls over a pickup on Highway 16 And says to the driver, 'Got any I.D. ? ' . .And the driver replies 'Bout wut?'

A Redneck Christmas Sleigh...

That's all folks!

1 comment:

I would just love to hear whatcha think? good or bad. And as usual if you have a joke or something funny you would like me to post here I would love to do so. Just let me know if you would like me to link back to you or if I can use your name. All links are welcomed.

Why Not?

BC slots

Thanks guys! Do I hear 55?